63 Anything Under the Sun: A pat on the back A pat on the back, Anything Under the Sun” /> A pat on the back - Anything Under the Sun

Anything Under the Sun

Thursday, October 18, 2007

A pat on the back

Oct 15 was world Blog Action Day on Environment and Blogcatalog had a forum where everyone was encouraged to blog about the environment from the prespective of or related to their own interest or blog.

Yes, its already, Oct 18, so why am I harping on Old News. Its because I came across some truly amazing post that have "Opened my Eyes".

Although the Blogger Buzz highlighted some of the many Blogger powered blogs that focused on the environment, climate change and sustainability, (A pat on their back for them too!)- I was amazed by how other blog authers could incoporate "Blog Action Day" about the "Environment" into their post.

I'd really like to "take my hats off" to recylecindy of My Recyced Bags for her genius in creating wonderful and useful stuffs, from bags and doll clothes etc, using such varied material such as tapes and plastic bags. I have never considered these materials to be recyclable. Thanks recyclecindy for opening my eyes.

Although Haute Nature was highlighted by Blogger buzz, I think its great that there's a blog about - Ecologically based creative ideas, art and green products.

The Hunger Site

The Child Health Site

Oceana: Protecting the World's Oceans

Varb For Me



Recipe Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory











posted by Bubbles at 1:25 PM

1 Comments:

Great post. I loooove this blog!!!

JJ :D

October 23, 2007 at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home