63 Anything Under the Sun: Playing God Playing God, Anything Under the Sun” /> Playing God - Anything Under the Sun

Anything Under the Sun

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Playing God

When I ask you, what has a long trunk and has 2 tusks? The answer will be an elephant. How about what is majestic and has a mane? A lion, of course. These are just some of the most distinguishing feature of some of the animals. IF you were allowed to play God and given a free hand in designing "Animals", what would you have chosen.

Why such a "philosophical" question? I got an email with lots of photos of animals, but with a twist. There were 2 animals used per picture and the image had been superimposed. Some of them were real cute while others were real Gross and yet others which I could not really make out whom the 2 contributing animals were. (Half the fun was trying to figure out who the two contributors were.) Some of them are Really tough. Good Luck!


CUTE



MEOWYMOOO



REDFOX



Do Cats eat carrots? - So what's gonna be my favorite food now?



Move over Chiwawas - I'm smaller n cuter.



HEAR NO EVIL - WOOF WOOF

Real Gross



EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG!



MOVE OVER FREDDY



SUCH BIG NOSE



2-IN-1 WE CAN HAVE DOG FIGHT AND A COCK FIGHT



NOT THE KING OF THE JUNGLE - THE CLOWN

Can you figure these out?



UNKNOWN A



UNKNOWN B



UNKNOWN C



UNKNOWN D



UNKNOWN E

Do give me a comment if you could figure out any of these UNKNOWNs.

Would you like to see more animal pictures. How about Veggi Animals.

Labels: , ,

posted by Bubbles at 7:26 PM

3 Comments:

these are funky! the last one looks like a bat/tarantula to me! or some kind of bat/spider combo. Very interesting and amusing, I have to say! I'll have to share these w/my friends!

April 1, 2008 at 1:44 AM  

This is the coolest post I've seen in a while! I was browsing around on BlogExplosion and finally hit something worth reading :). Those are funky animals! Very awesome stuff.

April 2, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

Hello - What a shame that you didn't save this post for the 1st of April. Magnificent. Lovely blog. :o)

April 2, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home