63 Anything Under the Sun: FUN Advice for those who diet FUN Advice for those who diet, Anything Under the Sun” /> FUN Advice for those who diet - Anything Under the Sun

Anything Under the Sun

Sunday, August 31, 2008

FUN Advice for those who diet

Cook "Lite" - I thought that meant wearing as little as possible while in the kitchen (it does get hot in there). And, yes, be careful not to burn the buns!


Count Calories - I have yet to see any calories to count. I am not even sure what they look like. You have heard of hidden calories, right? It is easier to count the dust particles on my TV screen.


Walk for Exercise - Hey, I walk wherever I go. I do not jog, run, or skip...I WALK.


Stay Active - Duh...Just this week I re-activated my membership to the Dessert of the Month Club.


Avoid Overeating on Holidays - Funny thing, when I go on holiday, so does my ability to ward off temptation. When I look for Willpower, I find a sign saying, "Gone on Vacation." Unlike Willpower, I at least worked for my time off!


Practice Portion Control - I've been practicing....just not perfect yet.


Eat a Balanced Diet - so far I think I've done well on that point. My weight seems to be evenly dispersed and I am not in danger of careening to one side or the other.


Drink in Moderation - WHERE is Moderation? I would go there....


Find a Hobby that doesn't involve Food - I joined a theatre group. They put me in charge of the Dinner Theatre! Then there were those biscuits for the 7 Brides for 7 Brothers.... So much for a foodless hobby!


Eat a Variety of Food - No problem! Have you seen the variety of chips lately? I mean, we are talking everything from pickle, cracked pepper, nacho, vinegar, jalapeno, and more! And Jelly Beans....enough variety to have a different one every day for three months!

Labels: , ,

posted by Bubbles at 9:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home